Monday, August 18, 2014

red ribbon protest: cops were busy cutting these down last night...,

I had to come down to the data center last night, and to my surprise there were thousands of Bruno ribbons tied around lamp posts, parking meters, street lights etc..., downtown in Kansas City. As I sat at a bus stop waiting to catch my ride home, a pair of cops came sauntering up the street arms fully loaded with the red ribbons where they'd been busily walking along and cutting them down.

Adhering to the "don't start none, won't be none" principle, I simply nodded my head in greeting to them as they passed by, because my highest priority was to get home without incident. I did manage to take a few pictures of some of the ribbons. Somebody with deep pockets paid for this substantial act of graphic speaking truth to power. 


0 comments:

Permanently Neutered - Israel Disavows An Attempt At Escalation Dominance

MoA  |   Last night Israel attempted a minor attack on Iran to 'retaliate' for the Iranian penetration of its security screen . T...